Saturday, July 7, 2007

Challenge Week 3 - Christmas in July

So... the blogger challenge for Week 3 is to create a Christmas themed card using non-traditional colors, but we can use any layout and any stamp set. Hmm... my first thought was to use an alpha and spell out M-E-R-R-Y in some funky color scheme... but then some uknown force took over, and I came up with a completely different idea.

Check back on Friday for my post... nothing says Christmas like the new 'In Colors' Soft Sky and Groovy Guava. Add a dash of Tempting Turquoise, a little Whisper White and a touch of Basic Black and your bells will be jingling!

1 comment:

Lisa Bohler said...

Ooh....Sue..you are such a tease! I have mine done, too. I also used Soft Sky but that's it other than white....can't wait to see what you did!

Lisa B.