Sunday, July 8, 2007

Oh, The Agony!

This blogger challenge thing is a BLAST! I am having so much fun creating my challenge cards that I am already done with my card for this week... I'm dying for you to see it, but I can't post until Friday. So, instead, I'll show you a few cards that I created over the weekend.

This is a belated birthday card for my brother, Ray. He loves old cars, so I thought this would be right up his alley.

Supplies
:
Stamps: Loads of Love
Ink: Basic Black, Real Red
Cardstock: Creamy Caramel, Real Red, Always Artichoke, Basic Black, Whisper White
Accessories: Watercolor Crayons, Vintage Brads, Rustic Retreat Ribbon, 1/2" circle punch, Cutter Kit, Aquapainter

1 comment:

Lisa Somerville said...

great card Sue. Love the layout.

BTW you've been blog tagged see my blog www.lisasomerville.blogspot.com for more details.

Lisa