Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Challenge Week 2 - Response


Can I just say... I LOVE the new In-Colors! When I first saw them I thought they were kinda yucky, but put them all together... and WOW. It's so much fun mixing and matching them with the regular colors. Supplies used here:

Stamps: In the Spotlight (Level 2 Hostess), Everyday Flexible Phrases
Inks: Wild Wasabi, Rose Red, Not Quite Navy
Paper: River Rock, Blue Bayou, Not Quite Navy, Naturals White
Accessories: 1 1/4 Square Punch, Rose Grosgrain, Staples, Dimensionals

5 comments:

Lisa Somerville said...

great card Sue - love your choice of colors!

Lisa

Ida said...

Very Cute - Wait till you see how many of us used this set for our cards! Love the stripes down the side. Ida

Susie Moore said...

This is such a HAPPY card. Love it!

Susie

www.stampingwithsheryl.com said...

great color choice--love the set too (I used it as well). I'm impressed with the dotted lines being so straight!

rozie640 said...

Great card Sue, I love your color choices!!!