Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Birthday Jinnie

Just thought I would share some things that I've been doing since I dropped from the blogger challenges - this is a birthday card for my SIL, Jinnie. Her birthday is 11/24 and she is an avid quilter. So when I found this stamp in a LSS, I quickly snatched it up with her in mind.

It's a simple card with a simple message, but one that speaks from the heart, so I think she will like it. You should see the fabulous totes and bags she makes... I was thrilled to receive one for MY birthday last year... isn't it adorable?

BTW, if you'd like one for your very own... she can whip one up for only $50. They are very sturdy - I carry mine everywhere - filled with stamps to mount, knitting, and usually a magazine or two. If you are interested in getting one, send me an email and I'll contact you.

Card Supplies:
Stamps: Buttons and Patches (B Line Designs, LLC)
Ink: Soft Sky (Stampin' Up!)
Paper: Soft Sky, Naturals White, Old Olive (Stampin' Up), Amy Butler Designer Mat Pad (K&Company)
Access: Paper Piercer & Template, Buttons, Linen Thread

1 comment:

tonistamps said...

SUE!!! What have you been doing??? You're TAGGED! Vicki started it, so I'm passing it on. Check back on my blog for the particulars, and post something. :)

tt