Saturday, October 6, 2007

Challenge Week 15

Due October 5 - Use Black & Orange


Hello all ! I was completely uninspired by this week's challenge. It actually was a challenge just to sit down and stamp - what an awful feeling! So, I took the easy way out - I completely CASE'd a card from the catalog... well I changed a couple things, but for the most part I stole the idea on page 28.

Supplies
Stamps: Carved & Candlelit, EFP
Ink: Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black, Always Artichoke
C/S: Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black, Whisper White, Wild Wasabi
Access: Black Gingham Ribbon, Silver Brads, 1 1/4" Square Punch, Dimensionals, Paper Snips


15 comments:

Lynn Mercurio said...

Even uninspired, you did a great job with your card. Isn't it great that we can just go to the catalog and select something and still come out with a great card?!

MJ said...

Very cute. I love the brads on the eyes.

Lauren (mytime) said...

Came out really cute!!!

Lori said...

Cute! Love how this looks.

Vicki G said...

Cute!!!! Love your clean and simple design

Vicki

Ida said...

Well it's really cute even if you weren't "inspired" to create an original. I like the brads in the eyes. Ida

Lisa Somerville said...

Cute card Sue, the brads in the pumpkins eyes are a great touch.

tonistamps said...

Well I think it's adorable Sue!

Stefanie said...

Super cute Sue! The brads in his eyes really add character. What a great idea!

Claudia Perry said...

I love the brads! Cute card!!
Claudia

Karen said...

too cute - love the simplicity of your card!! love the 'eyes' in the pumpkin too!!

Basement Stamper said...

Cute Halloween card, love the booglie eyes on the pumpkin!

Julie Campbell said...

Hey! Sometimes we've just got to use someone else's inspiration. That's ok! :) It turned out really sweet!

Lisa Bohler said...

I like that layout! Why is it called an "idea book" if we can't case it? Hope you have a great week!

maggie fellow said...

cool pumpkin friend!