Friday, August 31, 2007

Challenge Week 10

Due August 31 - Copy layout from Page 92 of the catalog

* animation provided by my wonderful and exceptionally talented husband

While the focus for this assignment was mainly the top of the card, I thought it would be fun to make the whole thing... after all; I have a bunch of those Pockets & Pieces sheets and never use them.

Then, I turned it into my birthday card to my daughter who turns 7 on Sunday, September 2. So, thank you Lisa (blog challenge Mom) because I would never have made such an elaborate birthday card... and I know she will simply adore it!

Here is a shot of it without motion -






Supplies:
Stamps: Unfrogettable, EFP, Doodle Numbers
Ink: Wild Wasabi, Real Red, Basic Brown
C/S: Real Red, Confetti White, Wild Wasabi & Bashful Blue Textured
Access: Pockets & Pieces Confetti White, DS Paper Cutie Pie (how appropriate!) Silver Brads, Real Red Grosgrain, Lg & Sm Square Punch, Corner Rounder, 1/8 & 1/4 inch Circle Punch, Paper Piercing Tool & Template, Paper Snips, Watercolor Crayons, Aqua Painter, Summer Sun & Bashful Blue Markers, Dimensionals


15 comments:

SweetMissDaisy (Anna Wight) said...

This is adorable! I just LOVE it!!

Julie Campbell said...

Oh My Gosh! How did you get that animation on there! How cool is that!?! Love the card!

Connie Babbert said...

How FUN is that animation! You are TOO clever! Love it!

Connie
http://inkspiredtreasures.blogspot.com

Lynn Mercurio said...

Wow...love the animation. MY DH is super geekie too, but I doubt he knows how to do this! Great card btw.

Lori said...

Oh, I love this! Perfect birthday card for your daughter!

Karen said...

now isn't this just too clever!! love the animation - great job on the pocket card!!

Barbara said...

Love the card! Your daughter is very lucky, indeed! And the animation is so much fun! Great job on both the card AND on posting!!!

Ida said...

FUN! - Love the little frogs (they are a favorite of mine) and you did a great job with making this a pocket card. Great animation to show it off as well. Ida

Unknown said...

I love your card!! The card animation is awesome.....how did you do that??

Stefanie said...

Super cute Sue! I love the rounded edges on some of the squares and that little froggy looks so cute on there!

Lisa Somerville said...

Cute card Sue! Love the animation.

~Lisa

M!ssPr!ssy said...

Love the flower boarder on the pull out piece, love everything. This is a favorite.

maggie fellow said...

very very cute!

Lisa Bohler said...

Okay, that animation!!! WOW!

But the card is also AWESOME! Excellent!

Pat Huntoon said...

I don't know how I missed this -- such a cute card -- and the animation is very cool, too...